Costliest sentence example
- The costliest process of embalmment lasted no less than seventy days.
- The last mentioned is the best but costliest method, and is employed only in the manufacture of the highest strengths of caustic soda.
- It was with the aid of these youthful enthusiasts that Savonarola arranged the religious carnival of 1496, when the citizens gave their costliest possessions in alms to the poor, and tonsured monks, crowned with flowers, sang lauds and performed wild dances for the glory of God.
- Furnishing a home or apartment is one of the costliest and trickiest things to do.
- High quality diamonds can be exorbitantly expensive, and pink diamonds are among some of the costliest hues.Advertisement
- Health and safety regulations are the costliest form of red tape for small businesses, new research reveals.
- One of the costliest -and most confusing- aspects of obtaining a divorce are the legalities.
- One of the costliest and deadliest hurricanes in history, Katrina devastated much of New Orleans, Louisiana and several areas of Mississippi and Florida on August 29, 2005.
- Though tennis apparel doesn't need to be extremely expensive, the costliest of items included in your child's tennis wardrobe will undoubtedly be her shoes.
- In September 2008, Kemah Boardwalk felt the devastating effects of Hurricane Ike, one of the costliest hurricanes to hit land in the United States.Advertisement
- Over six billion dollars in property damages were reported shortly after the quake, making it at the time the costliest natural disaster in the history of the United States.
- In contrast, westernized European countries like the United Kingdom, France and Germany, all had prices of over $7 per gallon during the same time period, placing them in the top ten costliest places to purchase gasoline.
- The energy bills for a house or apartment can be the costliest utilities, and homeowners and renters alike spend hundreds of dollars annually on gas, water and electricity.
- On 17 January 1994, one of the costliest natural disasters in United States history struck southern California.