Cost-effectiveness sentence example
- Further analyzes are being conducted to determine the cost effectiveness of CT scanning in patients not admitted to hospital.
- Randomized controlled trial of the cost-effectiveness of water-based therapy for lower limb osteoarthritis (ROAR ).
- Cost effectiveness will be assessed using incremental cost effectiveness ratios (ICERs) based on the additional costs incurred per additional informed choice offered.
- Fresh step cat litter is popular with cat owners because of its easy availability, cost effectiveness and superior odor control.
- Remember, however, that the versatility, cost-effectiveness, and ease of use and replacement of foam cushions should not be passed up simply because you feel that all foam cushions are alike.Advertisement
- Before you get too excited about the free patterns, be sure to check the quality and cost-effectiveness of your printer.
- The cost-effectiveness, of course, depends on the quality of the dog biscuits you would normally buy.
- For most home gardeners, the satisfaction, cost effectiveness and long-term sustainability of organic fertilizer makes it a positive and practical option.
- Many experts believe that the stellar sales are a combination of having a reputation for high quality as well as a cost-effectiveness which draws in consumers that would otherwise normally opt for other economy cars with lower quality.
- You need to find the insurer that offers the right balance of comprehensive coverage and cost effectiveness when insuring your home.Advertisement
- Consider that each set may contain a variety of other products, such as body lotion, bath gel, bubble bath and related items, and you definitely can see the cost-effectiveness of purchasing one!