Corroborate sentence example
- He was able to corroborate the findings.
- Can you corroborate the evidence in the portfolio?
- The details corroborate this conclusion.
- The peculiarities of syntax corroborate the impression made by such features of the vocabulary.
- The finding of worked iron in the Great Pyramids seems to corroborate this view.Advertisement
- That same representative will then contact the former employer to have someone corroborate the story.
- To corroborate a direct action of atropine on nicotinic receptors, ...
- Current students of schools on the list either corroborate or refute the results; many are pleased that their colleges showed up and are known as fun, lively places to be.
- To the present writer it seems that Meyers chronology provides a convenient working theory, but involves such an improbability in regard to the interval between the XIIth and the XVIIIth Dynasties that the interpretation of the Sothic date on which it is founded must be viewed with suspicion until clear facts are found to corroborate it.
- To corroborate a direct action of atropine on nicotinic receptors, .. .Advertisement
- The xerophytic structures found in some of the plants might seem to corroborate this view; but similar structures are assumed by many plants when dwelling in brackish marshes and morasses.