Corpus-callosum sentence example
- The two hemispheres communicate via dense bundles of nerve fibers called the corpus callosum.
- As additional features of the subclass may be mentioned the absence of a corpus callosum connecting the right and left hemispheres of the brain,' and of a fossa in the septum between the two auricles of the heart.
- In some cases (as in rat-kangaroos) this tooth retains its place and function until the animal has nearly, if not quite, 1 The presence or absence of the corpus callosum has been much disputed; the latest researches, however, indicate its absence.
- The participants all had a smaller corpus callosum than average person.
- Some participants also showed evidence of corpus callosum atrophy.Advertisement