Corporals sentence example
- Yet in some Tusban provinces, as, for instance, that of Grosseto, where malaria rages, laborers are organized in gangs under corporals, who undertake harvest work.
- The Wartburg The festival of October 1818, which issued in nothing Wartburg worse than the solemn burning, in imitation of Dr festival, Martin Luther, of Kamptzs police law, a corporals 18)
- The democrats hated Prussia as the land of the corporals stick, and Bismarck as the very incarna-~ tion of her spirit.
- 4d.; corporals, is.
- Every army is composed of lower grades of the service--the rank and file--of whom there are always the greatest number; of the next higher military rank--corporals and noncommissioned officers of whom there are fewer, and of still-higher officers of whom there are still fewer, and so on to the highest military command which is concentrated in one person.Advertisement
- Finally, a sergeant was identified by his red knotted cloth on his right shoulder while corporals wore green shoulder knots.