Coronel sentence example
- "CORONEL (German, Santa Maria), the name given to the naval battle fought on Nov.
- of Coronel (Chile), between a British cruiser squadron under Rear-Adml.
- The " Glasgow " had been sent on to Coronel (Concepcion) to send and receive telegrams, and a rendezvous had been arranged with her 50 m.
- of Coronel for Nov.
- i she sent news of the " Glasgow's " visit to Coronel on Oct.Advertisement
- Here also are the Coronel Collection, given in 1901 by Dona Mariana, the widow of Don Antonio Coronel, and containing relics of the Spanish and Mexican regime in California; and the Palmer Collection of Indian antiquities.
- Argensola (1609) uses the forms islas Malucas, Maluco, and el Maluco; Coronel (1623), islas del Moluco; and Camoens, Maluco.
- Immediately south of this bay is the large Bay of Arauco, into which the Bio-Bio river discharges, and on which, sheltered by the island of Santa Maria, are the ports of Coronel and Lota.
- The coal deposits of Chile are found chiefly in the provinces of Concepcion and Arauco, the principal mines being on the coast of the Bay of Arauco at Coronel and Lota.
- Wind Coronel (not to scale) i' 5.55 German it [[Nurnberg British 1 Dresden 4, Leipzig Gneisenau Sc Harn Horst]] 04 open fire Lat.37Ã‚°408 Long 73Ã‚°58'W 8 p.m.)8 09Advertisement