Cornflower sentence example
- cornflower skies - Vail is farther south than Rome and enjoys more than 275 days of sun a year.
- cornflower cottage: Sleeps 4. Two ensuite bedrooms, one double with shower and 1 twin with bath.
- Enriched with cornflower extract, it helps keep puffiness at bay, too!
- The colour of the normal sapphire varies from the palest blue to deep indigo, the most esteemed tint being that of the blue cornflower.
- The agitation spread throughout the country; great meetings were held at Eger and Aussig, which were attended by Germans from across the frontier, and led to serious disturbances; the cornflower, which had become the symbol of German nationality and union with Germany, was freely worn, and the language used was in many cases treasonable.Advertisement
- algae extract, Linden, Hypericum, Cornflower, Chamomile.
- Aubergine, army green, muted coral and cornflower blue are most prevalent with accents of white here and there.
- Examples of once-common species that are now scarce include the cornflower (Centaurea cyanus) and certain species of poppies (Papaver spp.
- Everyone knows the simple blue cornflower, reminiscent of Summer meadows.
- An adjacent meadow of carefully cultivated corncockle, wild cornflower and poppies beside the local church is a delight in high summer.Advertisement
- cornflower blue are most prevalent with accents of white here and there.
- cornflower seed mix gives an instant display in the first year.
- Word Baptism: This elegant scrapbook paper features cornflower blue wording on a white background.
- Carduncellus Pinnatus - A pretty little alpine plant of the Thistle order, with finely-cut leaves and attractive heads of lilac flowers like a Cornflower.
- Aquamarine: Known for its distinctive coloring, aquamarine is also a popular alternative to cornflower sapphires.Advertisement