Cornerstones sentence example
- In fact, corn and beans are cornerstones of the Mexican foods.
- The first three Weezer albums, The Blue Album, Pinkerton and The Green Album have historically been cited as cornerstones of the present music scene.
- The words that are the cornerstones of the Christian faith are often used in jewelry pieces, especially in the form of an ID bracelet.
- Denim is one of the company's cornerstones, and the selection is especially impressive in terms of fit, style and design.
- Educational toys are the cornerstones of a child's playtime.Advertisement
- GoLite: Clothing and accessories for nature's most active endeavors are the cornerstones of GoLite.
- All soaps have them - casts full of hunks and beauties alike, along with a decent mix of other characters that are thought of as the cornerstones of the community.
- No doubt this impressive coin-edge detail cornerstones the Tag Heuer model making it inescapable.