Corncrake sentence example
- The many other species of bird include chough, corncrake, golden eagle, merlin, buzzard and hen harrier.
- As we arrived at our first stop to view some Ruffs, we heard a corncrake nearby.
- The number of threatened corncrake has doubled since 1993.
- Species lost to Herefordshire in the last 25 years have included breeding corncrake and red-backed shrike.
- The now rare corncrake is battling for survival up and down the islands.Advertisement
- The island is rich in wildlife, if you are lucky enough you will hear and maybe even see the Corncrake.