Coracle sentence example
- That man gave tasty food renowned fate to the clerics in the little coracle in which they were.
- I found where Ben Gunn had hidden his boat, the worst coracle ever made by man.
- Alternatively, bring your own coracle if you have one.
- Coracle-fishing is performed by two men, each seated in his coracle and with one hand holding the net while with the other he plies his paddle.
- Even after the famous Iron Bridge was built locals objected to paying a toll to cross the bridge so carried on using the coracle.Advertisement
- I sprang to my feet and leaped, stamping the coracle under the water.
- A little further along the valley you can try the art of steering a coracle on the river at the National Coracle Center.
- The hide of an Ox or Horse was the traditional skin, which covered the coracle.
- The hide being of ox or horse traditional of the welsh coracle and the Irish curragh.
- The coracle forms a unique link between the modern life of Wales and its remote past; for this primitive type of boat was in existence amongst the Britons at the time of the invasion of Julius Caesar, who has left a description of it, and even employed it in his Spanish campaign.Advertisement