Copulation sentence example
- It is probable that they acquire special sensibility at the breeding season and serve as " guides " in copulation.
- Eggs deposited in a cocoon after copulation.
- In this duct and sac the spermatophores received in copulation from another snail are lodged.
- It is supposed to act in some way as a stimulant in copulation, but possibly has to do with the calcareous covering of the egg-capsule.
- Spermatheca or receptacle of the sperm in copulation, opening into the female duct.Advertisement
- It will be seen that each type depends upon a specific radical or atom, and the copulation of this character with any hydrocarbon radical (open or cyclic) gives origin to a compound of the same class.
- Scorpio, being a terrestrial animal, fertilizes by copulation.
- In Cephalopods and the majority of Gastropods copulation occurs.
- There does not appear to be any true copulation.
- - Batrachians may be divided into four categories under this head: - (t) no amplexation; (2) amplexation without internal fecundation; (3) amplexation with internal fecundation; (4) copulation proper.Advertisement
- This arrangement facilitates the internal fecundation of the female without copulation, the female absorbs the spermatozoa by squeezing them out of the spermatophore between the cloacal lips.
- There are thus two female openings, one for copulation, the other for oviposition, as well as a male opening.
- The male, however, is a veritable pigmy beside the female, and during copulation presents the appearance of a parasite attached to her abdomen.