Copperhead sentence example
- Of reptiles, the rattlesnake and copperhead are the only poisonous species, but numerous harmless varieties are common.
- The venom of others, such as the copperhead, is less harmful.
- She shuddered as copperhead snake slid off a rock where it was sunning.
- Link copperhead Snakes Offers copperhead snake information and photos.
- For the Copperhead seeker to get the best view of the laser spot, Angle T should not exceed 800 mils left or right.Advertisement
- Poisonous serpents, such as the cottonmouth and copperhead, will have slit pupils.
- "The Copperhead that bit Ed," she hissed.
- Among venomous snakes the harlequin, or coral snake (Elaps fulvius) is common along the coast; the copperhead (Agkistrodon contortrix) along the wooded banks of creeks and rivers; the cottonmouth (Agkistrodon piscivorus), in all parts of the state except the more arid districts; the "sidewiper," or massasauga (Sistrurus catenatus consors, sometimes called Crotalophorus tergeminus) and the ground rattlesnake (Sistrurus miliarius), in all sections.
- In the Western states early in 1863 the terms "Copperhead" and "Democrat" had become practically synonymous.
- Minor rattlesnake envenomations can be successfully treated without antivenin, as can copperhead and watermoccasin bites.Advertisement
- The second impression was the large Copperhead beside the trail.
- Copperhead snakes and rattlesnakes are occasionally seen, and there are several species of harmless serpents.
- The name was adopted because of the fancied resemblance of the peace party to the venomous copperhead snake, and, though applied as a term of opprobrium, it was willingly assumed by those upon whom it was bestowed.
- There are completely free lessons from people like "PhoenixFire110", who starts with "Copperhead Road" and goes on to teach several of the most popular line dances from her living room.