Copays sentence example
- Lining up childcare, calculating the costs of health insurance fees and copays, and preparing a nursery for your new addition are some of the things you must arrange.
- The Standard Option is designed to provide health and dental care savings with affordable premiums and low copays.
- The GEHA High Option is designed for the member who is willing to pay a higher premium in exchange for more coverage for hospital stays and lower copays on brand name drugs and dental services.
- All benefits, copays and plan features mentioned above reflect those offered in the 2010 GEHA insurance plans.
- They range from a standard plan that meets the minimal coverage requirements set by the federal government up to the PDP Complete plan that includes fixed copays and no deductible.Advertisement
- With copays for doctors' visits, the prescription drugs, the exam fees, the shots and other vaccination procedures, and emergency care, your bills run high.