Cooperating sentence example
- This time there was no preliminary bombardment but aircraft were cooperating.
- Another civic improvement was the plan that a permanent committee of citizens should be engaged in the solving of the housing problem, and that the chamber of commerce, cooperating with the state, should employ a director in charge of the Americanization programme in which the public schools and corporations cooperate.
- John Fulton attempted to purchase proprietary, technical information from a cooperating witness employed at Joy Mining Machinery.
- The company has been subpoenaed by a federal grand jury in the state, and says it is cooperating fully with all investigations.
- He was sent by the emperor Leopold to Italy with the view of binding the duke of Savoy to the coalition against France and of cooperating with the Italian and Spanish troops.Advertisement
- Stop each session before your dog begins to fuss and make sure to praise your dog for cooperating.
- Sometimes our dogs are just having a bad day and not cooperating, and sometimes they forget their training.
- By enjoying sports video games, players gain more hand-eye coordination, learn about strategy, and practice cooperating with others.
- They also do not listen well, tend not to offer reasons for their behavior, do not positively reinforce their peers, and have trouble cooperating.
- Preschoolers usually have also developed their social interaction skills, such as playing and cooperating with other children their own age.Advertisement
- By honoring the past relationship that the ring symbolized and cooperating when returning the ring, a couple can part company without a vicious aftermath.
- Participant's response: Some diet participants do not like the food and have trouble cooperating with the food restrictions.