Cooped sentence example
- No part of her wanted to be cooped up right now.
- You shouldn't be cooped up with a sour old man every evening.
- He needs exercise and stimulation, and he won't enjoy being cooped up for too long!
- The week cooped up was probably hard for her to deal with.
- The penguins were really good, ESP at feeding time - and one could imagine they don't mind being cooped up?Advertisement
- The weather may not always permit outdoor activities, so when the kids are cooped up in the house, you can try these indoor art projects to keep them occupied.
- Cooped up in small quarters for weeks at a time, tempers flare often.
- Too many nights cooped up at home will make most Gems a little stir crazy.
- The 17th century has treated literature as it treated politics and religion; each of the three was cooped up in a water-tight compartment by itself.