Cook up sentence example
- How's about I cook up those muffins and stuff.
- They try and make bread in a 17 th century style bread oven, and cook up a contemporary rustic feast.
- They spit roast some mutton and cook up some hearty period fare.
- Or cook up some bubble and squeak with mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
- Tapioca #1 Cook-Up starches Global Tapioca #1 is an unmodified tapioca starch that imparts a bland flavor and soft gel structure in food systems.Advertisement
- As with standard cook-up starches, the granules have a definite size, structure and rounded shape, producing an extremely smooth texture.
- You could cook up some scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast.
- Tapioca #1 Cook-Up Starches Global Tapioca #1 is an unmodified tapioca starch that imparts a bland flavor and soft gel structure in food systems.
- While most mini muffin pans cook up two dozen muffins at a time, some of these, such as the Norpro Mini Muffin Tin and the Wilton Excelle Elite Mini Muffin Pan, make just twelve.
- At a regular dinner party, you would have enough guests present for you to slip away from the table and cook up the next course, make a quick sauce, or pop a dessert into the oven.Advertisement
- In addition, with the timed ability to cook up for 26 hours straight, you'll be hard-pressed to find a recipe this cooker won't accommodate.
- To further enhance the romance, cook up a meal with textures that create a more sensuous experience.
- She would cook up a seven course meal and just sit and watch me eat.
- True to their name, the band's releases have proven their ability to succeed in various styles and leave expectant fans waiting to see what will cook up next.
- Barbecue - Yes, in many places around the country, it isn't quite yet spring during spring break, so cook up your favorite barbecue fare outside and bring it inside to enjoy.Advertisement