Conversationalist sentence example
- Dean said, brilliant conversationalist that he was.
- But above all, she'll learn how to become a smooth conversationalist.
- Because of the extent and depth of his reading he makes a good conversationalist and an excellent companion.
- Miss Holloway who cooks and does some housework, is a cheerful and interesting conversationalist.
- You believe that you are being perceived by your date as fun, lively and a good conversationalist.Advertisement
- He was a remarkable linguist, conversationalist and orator, notable for his uncompromising independence, his opinion that the German reformation was a misfortune and that the reformation should have been within the church.
- A fine linguist, she was also a very good conversationalist.
- A Japanese interpreter attended a concert and later 'he came personally to thank me... and was a most charming conversationalist ' .
- You enjoy a witty conversationalist, but one who lets you do your share of the talking.
- Don't let one girl who is hard to talk to make you think that all the rest are closed up or that you are a bad conversationalist.Advertisement
- You can do this through having your own opinions, surprising him, being unpredictable and spontaneous, and being a good conversationalist.
- He certainly was a good conversationalist.
- Despite the fact that nobody is ever going to nickname him Charisma Kerry, the man is an animated conversationalist during interviews.