Conventional-oven sentence example
- All studios have their own kitchenette (fine for basic self catering) with a microwave rather than a conventional oven.
- For instance, homes that lack a conventional oven can use a toaster oven to make casseroles, roasts, and pasta dishes or anything else that a stovetop just wouldn't be able to handle.
- They are tabletop appliances that can be used to cook virtually anything that can be prepared in a conventional oven.
- The energy cost associated with operating a tabletop electric roaster is lower than that of running a conventional oven for the same purpose.
- You can cook any meat or vegetable dish in a roaster oven that you can prepare in a conventional oven.Advertisement
- One of the greatest challenges with cooking a turkey in a conventional oven is that it has to spend a large part of the day inside the oven.
- It uses state-of-the-art technology that combines three cooking methods - the conventional oven element (conduction), convection cooking and infrared cooking.
- It accomplishes this because the NuWave uses only 1500 watts of power, whereas a conventional oven requires between 3000 and 4000 watts.
- Slightly older school-aged kids can cook foods on the stove top, in the microwave, or in a conventional oven with close supervision and help from adults.
- Not only do toaster ovens provide a convenient way to make several slices of toast at one time, they can also be used to cook or heat just about anything that can be prepared in a conventional oven.Advertisement