Convenience-store sentence example
- An average pack costs 85 cents at a convenience store.
- I'm giving nuisance lessons at a convenience store.
- I 'm giving nuisance lessons at a convenience store.
- I was going to the convenience store where other people are.
- If you love collecting decks of cards, don't feel limited to what you can find at the convenience store.Advertisement
- Convenience Store: Obtain general grocery items such as snacks, sweets and even canned drinks at our in-house convenience store.
- Some campgrounds offer a variety of sports-related activities, pool access, a recreation room and a convenience store.
- This site is simple to use; you pick your desired game and fill out the online ticket just like you would if you were buying a ticket at a convenience store.
- Prepaid cards can also be used to purchase items from within the convenience store at participating Sunoco stations.
- Gas cards are best for people who don't mind putting fuel and convenience store purchases on a revolving account that accrues interest if not paid in full each month.Advertisement
- This means that cardholders do not have to restrict their card use to fuel and convenience store purchases.
- People working as convenience store clerks may be vulnerable to armed robberies.
- If you lost or left a pair at home, look no further than the closest convenience store and you just might luck out and land a cool pair of shades.
- The solution is simple, take a trip to the closest convenience store and pick at pair of Pugs from the display rack.