Contusion sentence example
- These methods of treatment require to be modified for wounds in special situations and for those in which there is much contusion and laceration.
- A contusion may appear as a bruise beneath the skin or may appear only on imaging tests.
- In April 1854 he again took the field in command of the army of the Danube, but on the 9th of June, at Silistria, where he suffered defeat, he received a contusion which compelled him to retire from active service.
- acid supplementation enhances neurological recovery from a spinal cord contusion injury, showing its potential clinical impact.
- The area of the cortical contusion is outlined in purple.Advertisement
- It is always associated with significant pulmonary contusion resulting in hypoxia.
- The most common sports injury is a bruise (contusion).
- DR. ADDISON: cause very slight liver contusion in humans.
- On the second image, a haemorrhagic contusion is seen in the cerebellum.
- contusion injury can occur: Acute anterior compartment syndrome - syndrome is usually caused by a muscle tear or an impact.Advertisement
- This condition is called intracerebral hemorrhage or intracerebral contusion (from the word for bruising).