Controlled substance sentence example
- It became a controlled substance in 1914 under the Harrison Narcotic Act and was illegal even for doctors to prescribe in 1919.
- These tests can show any controlled substance that has been used within a six month time period.
- The recent jail sentence stems from El getting busted, once again, for possession of a controlled substance.
- They then had her perform a field sobriety test, which she presumably failed as she was arrested under suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Knight is currently charged with one count of misdemeanor battery and two felony counts of possession of a controlled substance.Advertisement
- Unlike the stimulant medications, atomoxetine is not a controlled substance and can be prescribed with refills.
- T.I. had been charged and convicted of distributing cocaine and manufacturing and distributing a controlled substance in 1997.