Controllable sentence example
- Empiricism, hitherto the only guide, if indeed a guide at all, was replaced by exact scientific knowledge; the connexion of each phenomenon with a controllable cause was established, and rule-of-thumb and quackery banished for ever by the free gift to the world of the results of his researches.
- Heat Gun Hand held, controllable, hot air blower used for plastic welding.
- Forward going but not fast or slow, have controllable walk, trot, canter and gallop and have confidence giving jump.
- In short, Calor's clean, quiet and controllable flame makes for a cozier home all the year round.
- It feels really solid to use and the torque seems pretty hefty, but it is equally controllable.Advertisement
- Reports of systematic pillage and extortion got back to Paris and inspired the Consulate to find a more controllable alternative.
- While this type of behavior is controllable when the owner is home, what happens when they are allowed to run loose when the owner is away?
- Do you have a lot of light, mid-level amount of light, low light or a controllable combination of all three?
- As you can see, there are many ways that carbon can move around the system, and not all of them are harmful or controllable.
- Since production of biofuel material is also controllable, you wouldn't find the same fluctuations in price as you do with oil and gasoline.Advertisement
- There are several air pollutants that are organic in nature, but the vast majority of them are man made and controllable.
- Children who have the risk factors above can work with their doctor and family to manage the controllable risk factors.
- I have always found gas grills to be easier to deal with simply because the heat is more controllable.
- While they are probably the easiest services to use in terms of interface, they also are not quite as secure or controllable as the more robust blogging platforms listed above.