Contraptions sentence example
- Which one of these damn contraptions is the real thing?
- Large trees were often moved, using various contraptions invented for the purpose.
- In the early years, ingenious contraptions were devised, like the trolley seen here in use during work on the long groin.
- They made contraptions to hold an egg which was then dropped from a height (theirs stayed intact!
- You're not supposed to spend hours using single muscles moving strange metal contraptions in time to bad house music.Advertisement
- Mason demonstrated his musical ability at several stages throughout the night by playing drums, guitar and an impressive assortment of percussion contraptions.
- There's enough free-roaming gameplay, nutty stunts and contraptions to keep any gamer's tongue planted firmly in cheek.
- The mobile phone enthusiasts on the Internet have devised some rather clever contraptions that may increase your signal.
- Many little girls' swimsuits come with criss-crossing straps, multiple ribbons and bows and other cutesy contraptions.
- Some students choose to do projects that require observing plants over a period of months or building complicated contraptions.Advertisement
- These iron contraptions trimmed the waist and concealed the chest, giving women boyish figures.
- You're not going to see any green-skinned beings living in alien jungles, toting unrecognizable weapon-like contraptions in this show.