Contaminant sentence example
- Beware of bargains, as cutting corners to keep costs low may mean the introduction of some nasty contaminant you definitely don't want.
- In general, contaminant inputs have declined and elevated concentrations are often a legacy of former industrial discharges.
- Next was a large bin full of powder which would be sprinkled on the suit to dry up any chemical contaminant.
- But in the field, nothing much happened beyond wishful thinking, contaminant dilution and perhaps inadvertent nutrient addition.
- A slight nudge, a power surge, or a contaminant introduced into the drive may cause the head to touch the platter.Advertisement
- Results from the site investigations indicated that contaminant plumes existed within part of the site.
- Common sorrel seed has occurred as a contaminant of grass seed mixtures, crop seeds and in hay.
- Advice should have been obtained on how much contaminant might suffice to infect.
- Some scientists suspect that a certain contaminant may be linked to the pet food supplier.