Consults sentence example
- The wedding day having been fixed by an astrologer, who consults the stars for a happy season, a Parsee priest goes.
- Yet another area of employment for legal nurse consults is at insurance companies.
- A nurse usually consults with the parents to learn about the child's dietary restrictions or preferences.
- In many cases, when a person consults with an insurance broker it is for a specific type of insurance product.
- He consults Suetonius on the interpretation of dreams (1.18); he presents another of his correspondents with a batch of ghost-stories (vii.Advertisement
- When a divorcing couple consults with a mediator, they are working with a trained professional who approaches the situation from a neutral position.
- A research oriented dental career, the oral pathologist consults with other fellow dentists on diseases of the mouth.
- The instructor then consults with the boot fitting team, who makes the appropriate boot adjustments.
- Generally, one person has the idea and runs with it, then consults the other person as required.
- TEACCH consults with teachers, professionals and residential care providers to address the needs of the individual.Advertisement
- Should there be a client who consults with an insurance broker to ask for assistance, the broker will then consult with an insurance company or companies about possible options.
- When he consults the emperor as to the baths at Claudiopolis, the emperor sensibly replies: "You, who are on the spot, will be best able to decide" (40).
- He also consults with local experts in his chosen locations about what is safe to eat and what sorts of threats he might encounter.
- When someone performs a search for information, the search engine consults its database of indexed pages, uses an algorithm to determine which pages are relevant and returns the most relevant results.
- It is not a government, as Europeans understand the term, but a group of heads of departments, whom their chief, though he usually consults them separately, often finds it useful to bring together for a talk about current politics and the course proper for the administration to take in them, or in order to settle some administrative question which lies on the borderland between the provinces of two ministers.Advertisement