Constructionist sentence example
- A situation that, for computer simulation, is delivered using the constructionist (Corporate Cartooning) paradigm.
- Chapter contents: Locating social constructionist therapy Social constructionist therapy Social constructionist therapy exists - OK?
- Edward Dickinson Bullard, a prominent American constructionist, required his workforce to wear hard leather hats when working in an industrial setting, believing that it would promote safety and decrease casualties across the board.
- His career as senator was marked by a degree of independence which at times made his party position uncertain, notwithstanding the fact that his political ideas continued to be those of a thoroughgoing strict constructionist.
- Entering politics as a Jacksonian Democrat, Mason was throughout his career a consistent strict constructionist, opposing protective tariffs, internal improvements by the national government, and all attempts to restrict or control the spread of slavery, which he sincerely believed to be essential to the social and political welfare of the South.Advertisement
- In this capacity he was conspicuous for fearless independence of thought and action in his opinion in the test oath case, and in his dissenting opinions in the legal tender, conscription and "slaughter house" cases, which displayed unusual legal learning, and gave powerful expression to his strict constructionist theory of the implied powers of the Federal constitution.