Construction-site sentence example
- If you know of current building projects, see if you can't check out the construction site firsthand.
- Any construction site can leave concrete chunks, hard-packed dirt, and other problems behind.
- Pre-cast concrete walls: These are pre-fabricated and delivered to the construction site.
- One of the few times it's probably best to not wear a tie is at a workplace such as a construction site where everyone works on difficult and dirty tasks, and wearing a tie might even be dangerous.
- Wearing dress clothes to a construction site would actually be considered inappropriate.Advertisement
- For example, a man who works in a traditional office might need a different type of cut than a man who works on a construction site.
- If the workplace is a construction site or a manufacturing facility, go for clothing that is comfortable and fits well.
- The hard hat trickled into mainstream construction and mining areas, with a bigger boom starting with the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge construction site in 1933.
- While his helmets (affectionately known as "skull buckets" by those who used them) were used extensively in "hard hat areas" such as the construction site of the Golden Gate Bridge, the challenges of a mining helmet were different.
- Worker killed A workman was killed at a construction site.Advertisement
- Worker Killed A workman was killed at a construction site.