Constrictive sentence example
- Other abnormal responses Square wave response Seen in cardiac failure, constrictive pericarditis, cardiac tamponade and valvular heart disease.
- The garment should fit well and allow freedom of motion without being constrictive.
- Anything that is too snug, constrictive or otherwise ill-fitting will eventually make itself known in a very unpleasant way as the night wears on.
- If it does, seek out a few different styles, including those with "floating" underwire bras, which move along with you and feel less constrictive than traditional underwires.
- These don't have to be constrictive - many modern pieces of shapewear are comfortable and non-binding.Advertisement
- Keep in mind that conventional guidelines are becoming more constrictive as well, so this is not a surprising development.
- This greatly helps to combat the constrictive feel that Lycra often has.
- If you live in suits and other confining clothing, constrictive, tight or satin panties are probably not the best choice.
- Modern day corsets are less rigid and constrictive than those of the past and therefore should be even less likely to cause harm.
- Although corsets were still made of constrictive whalebone, there was a definite movement towards the decorative lingerie we know today.Advertisement
- Size: Pick a larger, rather than smaller, size; constrictive garments make sleeping difficult and less restful.
- Women with C cup sizes and above may find these garments feel less constrictive than compression bras.