Conservatively sentence example
- Women wear a headscarf and dress conservatively.
- Apply conservatively because it can get stiff and weigh your hair down otherwise.
- This appears actually to be the case in the period of the First Dynasty of Babylon and also in the 7th century in Assyria, where early Babylonian customs were kept up conservatively.
- My Amish neighbors dress conservatively and do not believe in owning motor vehicles.
- Rose is strong-willed, unafraid, and dresses rather conservatively.Advertisement
- Switch to conservatively cut slacks that sit at the waist and hide underwear.
- Most lenders want this number to be no more than 28 percent, conservatively.
- Swimwear - There is a small selection of conservatively designed bathing suits and cover ups by Blair clothing.
- There's been a steady rise in retailers geared specifically for the women who prefer to dress conservatively.
- Women working in law firms, banks, or accounting firms need to dress simply and conservatively.Advertisement
- Fenugreek has proved itself to be safe in high doses for most individuals, but starting out conservatively will give nursing mothers a chance to monitor their body's reaction.
- This erosion is usually treated conservatively with lubricating drops and hypertonic saline ointment for a month or more, although some patient need a debridement of the cornea or laser treatment.
- People dress conservatively in this country.
- The more conservatively one dressed, the better.
- Although a staunch friend of the constitution, Madison believed, however, that the instrument should be interpreted conservatively and not be made the means of introducing radical innovations.Advertisement