Conscripted sentence example
- It was your son's turn to be conscripted, but no fear!
- conscripted child soldiers in the world.
- conscripted into the german army by virtue of his German mother.
- conscripted into the rebel forces and have known only war, shooting and killing since then.
- A nation with the highest number of forcibly conscripted child soldiers in the world.Advertisement
- conscripted to fight.
- The sirdar selected these native officers from those of Arabis followers who had been the least prominent in the recent mutiny; non-commissioned officers who had been drill-instructors in the old army were recalled temporarily, but all the privates were conscripted from their villages.
- As an experiment the police is now a voluntary service, except in Alexandria and Cairo, for which cities peasants are conscripted for the police under army conditions.
- When a decision had to be taken regarding a domestic serf, especially if one had to be punished, he always felt undecided and consulted everybody in the house; but when it was possible to have a domestic serf conscripted instead of a land worker he did so without the least hesitation.
- After dinner, when the footman handed coffee and from habit began with the princess, the prince suddenly grew furious, threw his stick at Philip, and instantly gave instructions to have him conscripted for the army.Advertisement
- These died so rapidly in Egypt from pneumonia1 that Mehemet Ali conscripted over 250,000 fellahin, and in so arbitrary a fashion.