Conjunctival sentence example
- The most valuable preparations of this potent drug are the liquor atropinae sulphatis, which is a 1% solution, and the lamella - for insertion within the conjunctival sac - which contains one five-thousandth part of a grain of the alkaloid.
- Signs include eyelid retraction, conjunctival redness and swelling, proptosis (either unilateral or bilateral ), periorbital edema, and ophthalmoplegia.
- For the use of the oculist, who constantly employs this drug, it is also prepared in lamellae for insertion within the conjunctival sac. Each of these contains one-thousandth part of a grain of physostigmine sulphate, a quantity which is perfectly efficient.
- The extensive conjunctival defect, involving one-half of the bulbar conjunctiva, was reconstructed with an amniotic membrane allograft.
- The most common form of non-respiratory diphtheria is cutaneous diphtheria; other forms include conjunctival, otic and genital lesions.Advertisement
- The healing response as demonstrated by fibroblast outgrowth is retarded when compared with conventional conjunctival closure.
- Ocular effects can result from entry of seeds into the conjunctival sac of farmers at harvest-time (Simmons 1957 ).
- Ocular effects can result from entry of seeds into the conjunctival sac of farmers at harvest-time (Simmons 1957).