Confrontational sentence example
- In an era of ' progressive ' rock pomposity and 12-minute tracks, the Ramones ' back-to-basics approach was rousing and confrontational.
- On the show, Aames was often confrontational and, well - flat out rude and obnoxious.
- Other pupils provoke peers and are confrontational or openly defiant and sometimes physically aggressive toward adults.
- Rather than adopt a confrontational approach to the local state elite, the Fon opted to sell off the land to Fulani graziers.
- You don't want to become confrontational or cause any undue stress.Advertisement
- From its incipience in the 1970s, punk was all about being individual - as well as shocking, confrontational and rebellious.
- While black signifies authority, red can be taken as confrontational.
- If a group is overwhelmingly large, but a traditional one-on-one date is too confrontational, two couples going out together on a date can be a nice middle ground.
- This is considered a confrontational pose.