Conformations sentence example
- The view that meets the eye southwards from the heights of the Kalta-alaghan is the picture of a chaos of mountain chains, ridges, crests, peaks, spurs, detached masses, in fact, montane conformations of every possible description and in every possible arrangement.
- We have generated ensembles of Cα and sidechain centroid models conformations with RAPPER, for each target in the above list.
- The small hydrogen side chain of the glycine amino acids permits the backbone torsion angles to adopt unusual conformations.
- Residues with alternate conformations (using shelx occupancies) were getting marked as zero occupancy atoms.
- Sarongs are easy to wrap in different conformations around your body, allowing you to cover up exactly what you want, when you want.Advertisement