Conflate sentence example
- It is vital that we do not conflate today with tomorrow.
- To conflate the two is to commit a category mistake (Ryle, 1949 ).
- They conflate pleasurable responses of a sexually titillating nature and other agreeably sensuous pleasures with the pleasurable response evoked by beauty.
- But you also conflate two sense of " reality " .
- The concern of the essays in Featherstone's volume is to disentangle the various threads that such questions invariably conflate.Advertisement
- For as we have already seen (see diagram above) aef were early influenced by a, and d is conflate in character.