Confides sentence example
- Tristan and Iseult set sail for Cornwall, Iseult accompanied by her waiting-woman, Brangaene (who, in some versions, is also a kinswoman), to whose care the queen, skilled in magic arts, confides a love-potion.
- The Great Being confides specially to them its moral Providence, maintaining through them the direct and constant cultivation of universal affection, in the midst of all the distractions of thought or action, which are for ever withdrawing men from its influence..
- The Persian soldier in Herodotus, following Xerxes to foreseen ruin, confides to his fellow-guest at the banquet that the bitterest pain which man can know is 7roXXa Opo 40v-ra, unSEvOs Kpariaav, - complete, but helpless, prescience.
- In comes the new partner she confides in and the affair "just happens."
- She has two or three male friends to whom she confides and talks to about personal problems.Advertisement
- It would be hard to have a trusting relationship with a woman when there are so many other partners she confides in.
- She confides in me asking why they do this, as in the Indian culture it's disrespectful for an Indian male to give an Indian female a phone number or wanting to go out with her.
- My advice is simple, the next time she confides in you about how clients are disrespecting her, remind her that she can stop this unwanted attention simply by wearing her wedding ring.
- When she confides in Meghan about how Noel did not believe her about the time travel, Meghan reminds her that not everyone needs to be told about the future, and especially not Noel.
- Wish You Were Here - Izzie finally confides her problems in Alex while Cristina and Meredith feud.Advertisement
- If you've had difficulty making payments part of the reason may be that you didn't work within the confides of a budget.
- Thought to be the subject of hallucinations and emotional or psychological problems, he confides to psychologist Malcolm Crowe that "I see dead people".