Confidentially sentence example
- As he had done on their first meeting at Kochubey's, Speranski produced a strong impression on Prince Andrew on the Wednesday, when he received him tÃªte-Ã -tÃªte at his own house and talked to him long and confidentially.
- No one was more frequently and confidentially consulted by Calvin.
- On the 7th of December he wrote confidentially to the sovereigns whose representatives had signed the treaty of Paris, suggesting that the future of Rumania should be regulated by a European congress.
- Such a note was sent, for instance, by the plenipotentiaries of the allied powers at the conference of Poros, on the 8th of December 1828, to Capo d'Istria, the Greek president, to instruct him confidentially as to the results of their deliberations.
- "They're frightened," he said confidentially in a hoarse voice.Advertisement
- Sure, those are things to be concerned about, but with all the security options available, you can shop confidentially without worry.
- If they have a particular problem that needs to be addressed, it can be dealt with quickly and confidentially, without having to wait for other people and their problems to be addressed.
- If you need help finding help you can contact EatingDisorder.com confidentially online or call them at 1-866-575-8179.
- "To tell you the truth, between ourselves, God only knows what state our left flank is in," said Boris confidentially lowering his voice.
- Lorimer's Gazetteer of the Persian Gulf, published confidentially by the Government of India in 1908.Advertisement