Confectionary sentence example
- With candy wedding favors, you have many options, from traditional butter mints to contemporary confectionary artistry.
- The company began in 1929 when Dewey McKinley Wilton founded The Wilton School of Cake Decorating and Confectionary Art in Illinois, where students from all over the world now visit to learn the Wilton Method of cake decorating.
- Unique wedding cakes can be pieces of confectionary artistry, conversation pieces, and reflective of you and your new spouse's sense of style and personalities.
- The American Association of Candy Technologists awards an annual $5,000 scholarship to a college student with a documented or demonstrated interest in the field of confectionary technology.
- The student must major in food science, chemical science, biological science, or a related area and have past work or personal experience that exhibits involvement in confectionary technology.Advertisement
- He then runs the popular trolley shop, selling confectionary and biscuits, before helping out with activities in the afternoons.
- confectionary manufacturer.
- confectionary company designed to cook six gallons of chocolate per minute.
- confectionary shop such as theirs.
- confectionary products.Advertisement
- confectionary items.
- confectionary sales by +12% with a Capital display!
- This was especially true for sugar confectionary, which appeared in still-lifes around 1600 for the first time.