Compressors sentence example
- If this is anhydrous, as it must be in any case for this purpose, it does not act upon the metal of the compressors, nor upon the iron bottles in which it is sent out.
- The compressors being set to work, the air is caused to issue from the lower end of the pipe and to mix in fine bubbles with the rising column of water, sometimes several hundred feet in height.
- Alternative inflation systems can be supplied, including compressors, fast inflation aspirators or connections to specific airline systems.
- Thus there would be a yearly energy saving of around £ 140,000 with reciprocating compressors.
- In centrifugal compressors a number of impellers are mounted on a a common rotor in a robust casing.Advertisement
- Air cooled chillers with either scroll or semi-hermetic screw compressors are available from 12 - 1,250 kW.
- Each of the outdoor units incorporates twin DC rotary compressors - unique to Toshiba.
- For a cheaper alternative, many people use a home built vacuum pump made from one, or preferably two small refrigeration compressors.
- He has seen the industry develop to the point where screw compressors now dominate the industry.
- These focus on the future of HFC's and the respective virtues of reciprocating versus scroll compressors.Advertisement
- Some recently developed non-CFC refrigerants work within the range of the conventional small compressors but are not compatible with conventional lubricants.
- Typical contaminants are exhaust fumes from lorries parked outside the air compressor intake, flux fumes, halogenated solvents and oil from unsuitable compressors.
- Vane compressors, whether air or water cooled, find diminishing use for industrial applications.
- Professionals use portable, high-volume air compressors to remove stuck-on dust and dirt from the inside of ducts.
- These compressors often work along with mechanical brushes to remove debris from the duct walls.Advertisement
- The platform is raised and lowered by a series of air compressors.
- The freezing machines were kept at work for 200 days, and 2191 tons of coal were consumed in supplying steam for the compressors and circulating pumps.