Compositional sentence example
- Be aware of, and to recognize, the main morphological and compositional features which allow assignation of an individual fossil to each group.
- Up to now, evolutionary developmental biology, in its search for conserved molecular factors, has mainly focussed on this compositional aspect.
- Compositional equivalence also provides strong evidence that no unintended changes have taken place.
- Lawrence Ball's compositional heart is his piano improvisations numbering over 2000 recorded.
- Among Bach's compositional output are a small but highly significant number of pieces for the solo lute.Advertisement
- There are isorhythmic motets here, celebratory anthems, movements from the mass, and a wonderful range of compositional techniques on display.
- It can be useful when dealing with some of the compositional matters that intrigue me and also in exploring tonality.
- The technique is particularly powerful analytical tool for obtaining compositional depth profiles.
- This lengthy work is a tour de force of compositional and keyboard virtuosity, exhilarating and emotionally all-encompassing in its effect.
- All the instruments are fitted with sputter ion guns to allow compositional depth profiling to a depth of 1 micron.Advertisement
- The compositional trends are very marked at Tell Brak with certain cereal taxa dominating the assemblages.
- For example, portrait photography is a specific genre that relies on people to form the compositional material in the shots.
- The aforementioned services show the potential for compositional variety that a photographer would likely encounter while working in a Sears Portrait Studio.