Complies sentence example
- If he complies you can reward him with affection.
- Complies to BS7177 ignition source 5. Features: Turning handles, quarterly turning labels, brass breather vents, tufted mattress finish.
- Thus true humility always complies with God in what He says.
- To get verification of emissions reductions, you need to implement an effective JI project that complies with the requirements of the Kyoto Protocol.
- However, if you want to search out inexpensive options, just make sure your son complies with color and style requirements so he can coordinate with his teammates.Advertisement
- Exterior lighting complies with the New Mexico Night Sky Protection Act.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission complies a comprehensive list that shows the most common forms of danger by way of trampoline.
- Wilson's disease is fatal, usually before age 30, unless the patient complies with continual lifelong treatment to prevent brain or liver disease.
- In the case of children with hemachromatosis or Wilson's disease, parents will need to make sure that the affected child complies with all aspects of necessary treatment.
- It is fatal unless the patient complies with lifelong treatment with penicillamine and zinc oxidase.Advertisement
- A quality cat food contains chicken, lamb, or beef as a named protein source and complies with the Association of American Feed Control Officials requirements for "Complete and Balanced", as seen by this wording on the product package.
- Colleges and yoga schools apply to Yoga Alliance and after careful consideration, may be able to design a yoga teacher program that complies with Yoga Alliance.
- The saying with which he began his reign will never grow antiquated: "by Allah, he that is weakest among you shall be in my sight the strongest, until I have vindicated for him his rights; but him that is strongest will I treat as the weakest, until he complies 2 The accounts differ; see Baladhuri 305.