Competences sentence example
- It assumes that God has conferred on the individual and on society certain rights and competences as inalienable possessions.
- On the contrary, participating in e-auctions or providing online catalogs requires firms to acquire new competences.
- But our core competences are delivery and billing, not content.
- But we ought to exercise enough self-criticism to ask ourselves whether it would not be better to pool competences in some cases.
- Benchmarking was particularly weak in comparison to the other competences.Advertisement