Companionable sentence example
- I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.
- Laughter in a relationship is often companionable, not all hard physical comedy and sly innuendo.
- Su, looking quite regal now despite her ragged fur, lays a companionable hand on one shoulder of each cub.
- He described him as "a companionable, brilliant soul, with piercing eyes, the body of an Aesop - a man of keen insight, exquisite taste and wide erudition.
- Inner guides may take the form of a loving voice within that the child can listen for during times of fear or a beloved animal that they may call upon as a companionable inner helper when dealing with problems presented in scary dreams.Advertisement