Compactor sentence example
- The fire appears to have been started by a trash compactor located on the first floor exterior of the building, Champagne said.
- Then compress 3 inches of sand onto that using a plate compactor.
- The installation of a waste compactor saved £ 4000 per year in waste disposal costs.
- A landfill compactor is used on the operational areas to level and compact the waste.
- Kryten emerges, " almost annoyed ", from the garbage compactor as a perfect cube.Advertisement
- Trash Compactor Escape: The evil Lotso plans on getting rid of the other toys in his trash compactor.
- The set comes with Lotso, Hamm, Woody, alien figures and the trash compactor.
- His bad luck continued months later when escaping from ace Detective Paul Williams, he jumped into a closet that turned out to be a garbage chute - leading to a trash compactor.
- Remove all weeds and rubble and level off using a compactor and spirit level, to ensure a firm, even surface.
- Another person is responsible for emptying the bins and feeding much of the non-clinical waste into an on-site compactor.Advertisement
- Buy a rubbish compactor and only use it once a week.
- Recreate a movie scene with the Trash Compactor Escape.