Communicant sentence example
- In receiving it the communicant must not touch the host with his finger; otherwise it loses its virtue.
- The inner circle of communicant members is hardly more than one-third of the total.
- Unleavened bread was to be used and placed not in the hand but in the mouth of the communicant.
- After the Augsburg 2 He read the usual service, but omitted everything that taught a propitiatory sacrifice; he did not elevate the Host, and he gave both the bread and the cup into the hands of every communicant.
- The question is not, " have you been baptized or are you a regular communicant?Advertisement