Commonsense sentence example
- Throughout the whole of the argument there is strong commonsense and a stern severity unrelieved by conscious humour.
- But Charles had none of the patience and commonsense which had enabled Louis XVIII.
- We can see a sturdy commonsense religion taking possession of multitudes in Germany, which insisted that laymen might rule in many departments supposed to belong exclusively to the clergy.
- Is ` instrumentalism ' the only other possible view of the status of our commonsense conception of the mental?
- It is dazzlingly and sometimes obscurely erudite yet with a clear and coherent argument that challenges our current commonsense views about communication.Advertisement
- Naive realism maintained the commonsense notion that physical objects existed independently of the senses.
- Reducing risk by taking commonsense precautions with tools and machines.
- Commonsense psychology is false, and the states (and representations) it postulates simply don't exist.
- In commonsense reasoning, a person often decides what to do by evaluating the results of different actions he can do.
- Her commonsense told her that the only way she could save the man she loved from the vengeance of his enemies after her death was to facilitate in time his descent from his untenable position.Advertisement
- Use the same commonsense techniques for saving money and getting the best deal as you would for any other large purchase.
- Keep some commonsense tips in mind to help you make the most of your trip.
- His commonsense tips have helped many people.
- The Prime Directives don't list any outlandish expectations but are more a list of commonsense guidelines to help the site remain user friendly.