Commiserate sentence example
- You commiserate together about life's problems.
- They told him no, and with a wave, he was off to commiserate with his protégés.
- Complaining brings people together to commiserate and to support each other in how miserable their situation is.
- She wanted to commiserate with the horse's assistant, who seemed as awkward in his role as Jessi felt in hers.
- Your older child will feel even more grown up when he can commiserate with you.Advertisement
- He plugged in a Coltrane disc and then a Gerry Mulligan and laid back to commiserate with the perfect sound of it all while he closed his eyes and pretended he was happy.
- It doesn't feature news articles, but does feature a forum for all the true diehard fans to frequent as they cheer on their team and commiserate when it doesn't go well.
- They told him no, and with a wave, he was off to commiserate with his protÃ©gÃ©s.
- These types of discussion boards provide fans with a venue to vent, commiserate and celebrate their favorite storylines, hated villains, beloved heroines and hot soaps hunks.
- So we can only commiserate with RC Clubman Rob, whose 1957 Royal Enfield Bullet was stolen over the Bank Holiday.Advertisement