Commandeered sentence example
- There was a time when skulls were strictly the domain of pirates, and later tough biker types, but they've been commandeered in recent times.
- In those early days he commandeered the kitchen, made these products with his own hands and tested them on family and friends.
- The military also commandeered five acres of woodland, opposite the Bakery, belonging to Newchapel House.
- Humberside Police then commandeered busses to take the Swans fans to Hull.
- One, a former Air Vise Marshal, even commandeered a helicopter.Advertisement
- The artificers had already commandeered the upper part of the House for new sleeping quarters, away from the relative insecurity of the Beacon-house.
- Autonomous Cafe has successfully commandeered EDB Cafe of the University of Sussex on the 31/01/06.
- A number of British subjects resident in Comman- the Transvaal, in spite of their having no political status, were commandeered to suppress a native r i s i ng.