Comic-relief sentence example
- The School Council were also involved in raising funds for Comic Relief on 11 March.
- Nowadays, of course, the Comic Relief joke is to use the inclusion of a high profile celebrity as a throwaway gag.
- Charles Martin Smith provides a slight inkling of comic relief as accountant turned Untouchable Oscar Wallace.
- Anime is the reason adult swim is so popular, the rest of the shows are mainly comic relief.
- Bohemian rhapsody was done much better by Comic Relief.Advertisement
- Even the slight comic relief of the three Imperial Ministers has a sinister undertone.
- Bohemian Rhapsody was done much better by Comic Relief.
- Apparently troubled diva will donate $100 to Comic Relief for every song we post linking back to her disco loveliness.
- His fund-raising efforts include donating a lock of hair and autograph for Britain's Comic Relief in 2003.
- Expect this June 16 release to appeal to tweens and teens, and adults who have never quite grown up, who are looking for some comic relief.Advertisement
- While there they run into Phyllis (played by Michelle Stafford), who injected some comic relief into the scene by giving her own spin on some baseball stats.
- Now working for Hammer and an honorary Burrell, he brings comic relief and dependable friendship to the Burrell clan.
- Add a cute and appealing Matthew Broderick to provide both comic relief and youthful resolve, and filming locations all around Italy, and you are guaranteed one beautiful film.
- While aliens in movies in the early days were often used as symbols of implacable enemies or threats, in the early days of television, they were almost universally employed at comic relief.