Comer sentence example
- through Condillac, the inconsistencies were purged out, and materialism was ready for the next comer to affirm - though it may be said with R.
- At home, whereas at first markets had been free and open to any comer, a more and more protective policy set in, traders from other towns being subjected more and more to vexatious restrictions.
- In addition, the LoneStar website includes a section called Candle Making University which provides all the information a new comer to the art of candle making needs to know.
- The fact that Duel was directed by a young up and comer named Steven Spielberg probably had a bit to do with its effectiveness.
- comer of the house over there (at the water tank) and another beside.Advertisement
- Tom's father and I felt we had turned a comer.
- These men will stand patiently guarding the spot which is theirs by right of " the first comer.
- Go across this field to a stile at the far right hand comer then follow the track ahead to the road.
- Some of it's awash with money, and some of it begs on the street comer.
- The path eventually disgorges into the narrow, steep lane that runs down into Withypool from Comer's Cross.Advertisement
- Andy Hewitt, 48, Steve Walsh, 51, and Steve Comer, 33, played the major innings for the visitors.
- The props on Comer's desk include period pipes, maps, and a walrus tusk.
- The props on Comer 's desk include period pipes, maps, and a walrus tusk.