Comedienne sentence example
- Lenny teamed up with the Comic Strip in 1980, when he met comedienne Dawn French, who would later become his wife.
- Well, her father wrote a film for her in which she was to play a stand-up comedienne.
- Angie Le Mar A comedienne, writer, director, actor, Angie Le Mar is one of Britain's top comediennes.
- She is unique in being able to combine serious knowledge of personal finance with the lightness of touch of a seasoned comedienne.
- But she is a talented earthy comedienne and delightfully individual.Advertisement
- His mother was a singer and character comedienne in the music halls with the stage name of ' Lilly Harley ' .
- Internationally acclaimed comedienne Shazia Mirza departs from straight stand-up to reveal stories and characters from her physical and emotional travels.
- She dropped out of college in order to pursue her desire to be a comedienne, auditioning for the show Star Search.
- The Rosie O'Donnell Show was incredibly popular during its six year run, garnering the comedienne various awards including an Emmy Award.
- Comedienne Joan Rivers, the self-appointed advocate of plastic surgery for older women, says that if a woman can afford to have it done, it is worth if for her self-esteem.Advertisement
- Gypsy Rose Lee thrived in Minsky shows during this era and set the tone for high-style striptease as an extremely beautiful woman who was also an engaging comedienne and natural-born celebrity.
- When the budding comedienne was 10, her mother died of cancer, leaving her father to raise his young family as a single parent.